Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Holiday Tea Lights

With loads of tea lights left over from random events I found myself wanting to do something with them. I also recently bought the cutest washi tape for this holiday season (etsy.com/prettytape) I noticed one day as I was organizing my craft things that the size of the washi tape fits perfectly over the tea lights. So here is my idea of reusing the tea lights for an addition to my holiday decor!

Washi tape can be purchased on amazon, etsy and some craft stores. It usually ranges from $3-$6 a roll and many etsy shops sell them in packs.

                                  Simply wrap the tape around each tea light. Easy as 1,2,3!





These can be made for all different occasions. There is washi tape for thanksgiving, every season and all holidays! Have fun with it and use it for other projects as well. See link for other ideas for washi tape http://www.cutetape.com/creative/creations/

Happy Crafting!

xo- Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment