Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 11, 2012

DIY Sharpie Design Mugs

Hi all,

I've been seeing these sharpie on ceramic projects a lot on the web. Cool, handmade designs done with sharpies. Sharpies are something everyone usually has in their home. With dollar store mugs or plates, you can make a unique gift or piece of decor! I was inspired by some recent Target designs and my love of rustic arrows. Here is my take on sharpie design:


Dollar Store Mugs. Basic white.



 No prep needed. Just start with any mug or ceramic base and a permanent Sharpie marker of your choice.





After decorating your piece, set your oven to 350 degrees and bake for 30 minutes. After that you will have permanently decorated items.

 They are great as personalized gifts or to enjoy yourself. You'll be making a less expensive version of some store favorites!



My finished pieces (L to R "Assorted Arrows", "C", "strung lights" and "J")







Happy Crafting!


xo- Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment