Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hi all,

Thanksgiving is 2 days away! I always look forward to holidays at home. My aunt usually hosts the holidays and we have such a fun time with delicious food and drinks ( and more drinks). Being a big, italian family we always have a lot of laughs and loud conversations. I wouldn't have it any other way!

For this post, I wanted to re-create something I saw on the AMAZING site of etsy. I'm sure many of you have seen these cute paper straws at different places online. Not only are they adorable but also biodegradable. I came across birch print straws with craft paper wrapped around them but they were $10 for only 10. I thought I could make them easily so I ordered from a wonderful etsy shop ONEaugust and got way more straws for much less than previously stated.

I already had craft paper from a previous project but you can get this stuff cheap at any craft store or online (amazon, etsy etc.) You can also use other paper or whatever you have at home.

Materials:

  • Scissors
  • Hot glue or another sticky adhesive
  • 10 or more paper straws
  • alphabet stamps
  • ink
  • paper




Materials

Craft paper strips folded and cut with two points




Gobble, gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment