Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Creamy & {Slightly} Sweet Salad Dressing

Happy Sunday! 

    This salad dressing was created out of randomness turned genius. I wanted something besides my usual olive oil & apple cider vinegar dressing. I had already decided to use the fresh plums we had just bought as part of the salad so I got an idea to make a slightly sweet dressing with the tiniest amount of mayo to make it creamy. 

Well... This dressing came out too good not to share. Here is my recipe below: 

    You'll need these ingredients or similar:

1tsp Mayo
1 tbsp olive oil 
1/2 tsp vinegar
Dash of cayenne
Chopped scallions ( about a tsp)
1/2 tbsp of honey
Salt to taste


Mix it all up. I shake mine in a small container because its easier. 


Next, chop your salad ingredients. I chose :

- romaine lettuce, purple cabbage, carrots, cucumbers, plums and feta cheese. {yum}



I always have atleast one salad a day especially during the work week. This was such a nice change from the norm and made me feel like Spring is around the corner. 

enjoy!

-Christina 


No comments:

Post a Comment