Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

All That Jazz ( and glitter)

Hello friends,

I've been really feeling the holiday spirit and with all that love comes my use of GLITTER! I have been using a lot of glitter, metallic paint and shiny ribbon for my projects and to jazz up my paper bag gift wrap.


These are a few of my inspirations for holiday decor, wrapping and  things that shine:


Both images were found on Pinterest. I'm kind of addicted to that site!

http://inkkitup.blogspot.com/




Here are a few things I did to make my things sparkle:

Tape off your jars. Apply spray on adhesive ( found at any craft store). Apply glitter. SO easy!

Recyled wrapping paper found at TJmaxx for $3.99 and glitter ribbon found on clearance at TJmaxx for $5 for a pack of 12!





Any way you "dress-up" your holiday, be sure to add a little sparkle! It makes everything feel festive and puts that little extra touch of love on basic things.


Happy Holidays!


xo,

Christina


No comments:

Post a Comment